Pages

Friday, May 23, 2008

NECC Unplugged

Well I know a lot us of have heard of NECC and ITSE, but did you know about NECC Unplugged? I think this open forum, discussion is great for those of us who cannot get to Texas. I live in NH. It is three days of collaboratively created and scheduled conferences created by the participants, (thats us), held in an open lounge area. What a great idea and a great resource. I was lucky enough to come across it after following budtheteacher's post on "Creating ourselves online". He will be holding a facilitated discussion on this topic at 8:30 on June 30th. I noticed this post on twitter yesterday and am very excited to be part of this discussion. After looking around, I realized what a great resource NECC Unplugged is. So I am now a part of NECC Unplugged and will be doing a brief demo of grazr, one of my favorite web 2.0 tools on the same date at 4:00pm. If you have any interest in education, technology and web 2.0 check out NECC Unplugged, they have some great topics that may be of interest to you. Got a great idea. Present it or do a demo. If I can do it, you can too.


No comments: